Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angel On A Razor

ORION

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. This band is just starting out. they said the cd should be ready this month. 
It is former members of a band called manmade god.
Not sure if you have ever heard of them but they were amazing.
The singer has one of the best voices i have ever heard in rock.
Sadly MMG split but now pann reed [the singer] has put together this band and they are dropping a cd real soon and hopefully some samples will be up soon.
Make sure to check them out! 

the facebook. 

https://www.facebook.com/Ioforion?fref=ts

They have been mentioned here before, but I am glad that I am not the only one keeping an eye out on this band, that MMG album is fucking awesome. Sadly it won't be a full fledged album though =(

I know, i actually caught them live twice and loved them. Next thing ya know they are done! I was so upset. I must have listened to the album straight for like a year nonstop. I just got this message from pann on the facebook though.

Been held back a bit. 

ORION Hey Diane Kierstead Newcomb,
Things have ended up taking longer than expected. I stopped updating because I really don't know when we will finish this album. I go in to finish vocals tomorrow, then the next stage is mixing. I'm hoping the album will be finished before the end of May but you never know.
As far as snippets, you will have to wait for the release of the album, it's just the way it's all unfolded but it will definitely be worth the wait...I promise.
-Pann