Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

Look guys, I made a web series

16 posts in this topic

So hey, I'm taking a course right now where we have to make a four part web series, and our first episode is all done and stuff.  I personally would really appreciate it if you guys would take a look at the first episode and the promo for our second.  Part of my grade is based on views, comments, and subscriptions, so if you could help a brother out that would be great.  Most importantly, I hope you like it.

Was pretty good. Some of the acting (the work scene) was a little shaky, but the roommate stuff is solid. I like it. Post updates.

Thanks for taking a look guys.  None of us are terribly proficient in 3D animation so the title card is about the best any of us could manage given that it was required for the assignment.  Will be sure to post more as we go along.

If we're giving criticism, I know there's probably nothing you can do about this one, but the music is just... eh...

If we're giving criticism, I know there's probably nothing you can do about this one, but the music is just... eh...

Yeah I'm not crazy about it but we have to use royalty free music and my partner's dig it, so I didn't fight it. Not really a gamebreaker as I saw it.

Episode two should be up today and I think it's gonna be a big improvement.

Second episode. Even if you guys think it sucks I could really use some comments and views and shares and whatnot. We get graded on how many views and comments we get so that would be super cool.

Of course I'd be happy to hear any critiques as well. I know there's a lot of color/lighting problems in this one and the sound is a bit hit/miss too. Definitely need to sharpen the production on the next two.

Cool, cool.  We'll I'm doing it this year with (hopefully) a friend so I hope to see what comes of it.  :)

Did you end up doing SATO?

We got our horrible-quality filmed turned in with 2 minutes to spare.  It's showing at the Moxie this weekend.  W00t!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0