chicago_animal

What you Drinking?

196 posts in this topic

Ive had it twice, dude. It all depends on what you expect from it. If you think its going to be some great beer then no it doesnt deliver but someone who drinks lite beer and macro lagers its pretty good. You seem to like macros (BMC beer) so youll probably like it then. I enjoyed it for what it was. It wasnt offensive and I didnt want to drain pour it.

I'm drinking it right now(im on vacation) and it's ok. Typical Miller product. It's not bad but probably nothing I would buy again. I also bought Left Hand Milk Stout, which is a good dessert beer. Only probably one Of those at a time.

I'm drinking it right now(im on vacation) and it's ok. Typical Miller product. It's not bad but probably nothing I would buy again. I also bought Left Hand Milk Stout, which is a good dessert beer. Only probably one Of those at a time.

Left hand milk stout is awesome. I havent had that in awhile. I'm currently trying out a bunch of cali beers and wines. There are so many to choose from., but i do miss the east coast beers that aren't here.

Word.

Probably the most popular diet soda. Don't really see commercials for any other diet soda, let alone Super Bowl commercials.

Before I started drinking Diet Pop I pretty much only drank Pepsi and I hardly ever drank Mountain Dew. My wife said that to switch to Diet Pop that Diet Mountain Dew would be the easiest to transition to. That was like 13 or 14 years ago. Weird thing is, I don't even really like Diet Pepsi.

I started watching Mad Men on Netflix and I realized I never had an Old Fashioned. Having one right and it's really good. Got the Bourbon taste but not a big burn.

About to leave for a bourbon and scotch tasting tonight. I'm hoping though it's the good quality stuff you wouldn't want to "waste" by mixing it. We'll see.

Someone's house or a bar or restaurant?

A couple weeks ago I was at a bar and had two small pitchers of a drink called Captain Jack Sparrow. Captain Morgan+Peach schnapps+Coke. It was fucking great. The bar itself was really kind of shitty though.

McAllen is one of my favorite scotches.  I've had a few different ages and they are all very solid.

This weekend I had some Allagash White, Anchor Steam, and Abita Purple Haze (for a late  mardi gras).