Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

The Official Tunelab Hall of Fame

61 posts in this topic

Dammit...it looks like that thread I was thinking about with Apod disappeared. Do any of you guys remember it? I think it might have been about Avenged Sevenfold and Apod just started flipping shit and posting all kinds of racist and profane stuff. It was the thread that got him banned. It would awesome to add it to the HOF, but I can't fucking find it.

It was the music video thread for "So Far Away", I remember. No idea how we'd go about finding that thread, though.

I wish someone would do something insane again. Maybe Stubbs comes back pretending to be wired or something. Or this "Orph" you old-timers speak of so much.

I wish someone would do something insane again. Maybe Stubbs comes back pretending to be wired or something. Or this "Orph" you old-timers speak of so much.

Orph wasn't really a drama guy.  He was just weird.

Man...some of this stuff is so classic. Looking back at the "We're Here For the Music" thread...Iceburg has more negative rep than ChosenOne.

How the fuck did you find that so quickly? Anyway, classic thread.

I searched shadows cuz I figured there wouldn't be many results and there weren't.

There was another one where apod was racist bc I remember getting into a huge fight with him about it

Also isn't 2010 when mike and I had our fight and he left for a long while?

There was another one where apod was racist bc I remember getting into a huge fight with him about it

Also isn't 2010 when mike and I had our fight and he left for a long while?

Yeah and that kinky girl thread I posted appears to contain one of his first posts after his hiatus.

Already got it covered Pen, GEEZE

Yeah, I forgot it was tied up in that whole Dear Agony thing so I didn't realize you actually included it until just now. Thanks for remembering!

Yeah, I forgot it was tied up in that whole Dear Agony thing so I didn't realize you actually included it until just now. Thanks for remembering!

How could I forget XOXO