EchoX860

World News

1,764 posts in this topic

We spend trillions of dollars on our military and defense budget, yet a gunman (or two or three?) was able to shoot a dozen people and make his way into one of our most sensitive naval command centers this morning. Really makes you feel "secure" don't it?

I heard about that on the news today, although I didn't really know the full story. I think the action taken was good but I agree it should only have applied to the actual offenders. But then again maybe this will get those offenders thinking about how their actions affect others.

THEY ARE FUCKING PUMPING GASOLINE INTO THEIR VEINS

And all because it's three times cheaper than heroin. Which, hey is the same number years of life expectancy users have.

Some guy raped a 14-year-old girl. Then she killed herself. Then he got released from prison after 30 days.

If there was even an instance when a person (the girls father) should take matters into their own hands and kill someone, this is it.

In other news, if a deal isn't made by the end of this week for a federal budget and debt ceiling increase, the U.S. dollar will no longer be the world standard for currency. China is already saying that they want to de-Americanize the global monetary system since they own 1.3 trillion of our bonds. This is really scary. Not to mention the fact that the 2 weeks shutdown has damaged the U.S. economy terribly already and is nothing but terrible for our nation as a whole. I hope something happens tomorrow or there will be a stock market crash and subsequent financial chaos globally.

In other news, if a deal isn't made by the end of this week for a federal budget and debt ceiling increase, the U.S. dollar will no longer be the world standard for currency. China is already saying that they want to de-Americanize the global monetary system since they own 1.3 trillion of our bonds. This is really scary. Not to mention the fact that the 2 weeks shutdown has damaged the U.S. economy terribly already and is nothing but terrible for our nation as a whole. I hope something happens tomorrow or there will be a stock market crash and subsequent financial chaos globally.

So. That's cool.