Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omar

Chat?

23 posts in this topic

Jay, just wondering if there will be a chatroom of a sort during the football season? I know it wasn't used outside of the season, but it was pretty widely used during.

I have an idea. Let's add up all the people who are interested in a chat, get that total number, divide by $55 and then send the money to Jay on PayPal.

Omar's out.

I didn't know Mexicans had a reputation of being cheap? There's a bunch of Mexicans working the field, making probably below minimum, and those fuckers still have a bad ass brand new pick up truck.

Unless he's saying I'm poor? Which unfortunately is the case right now :( But it doesnt mean I cant chip in a couple bucks.

I didn't know Mexicans had a reputation of being cheap? There's a bunch of Mexicans working the field, making probably below minimum, and those fuckers still have a bad ass brand new pick up truck.

Unless he's saying I'm poor? Which unfortunately is the case right now :( But it doesnt mean I cant chip in a couple bucks.

Hahaha haven't you noticed I always say something borderline or sometimes overtly racist pertaining to you being Mexican? Because my wife, again, is Spanish.

Mexicans are definitely not cheap. Back in 2004 I worked at Buckle while attending college. We got paid based on commission. I swear to God, Spanish folk would come in and everyone would want to help them because they'd usually spend like $500 on clothes

Hahaha haven't you noticed I always say something borderline or sometimes overtly racist pertaining to you being Mexican? Because my wife, again, is Spanish.

Mexicans are definitely not cheap. Back in 2004 I worked at Buckle while attending college. We got paid based on commission. I swear to God, Spanish folk would come in and everyone would want to help them because they'd usually spend like $500 on clothes

They're uncheap to a fault. That's why a lot of them stay in shit apartments all their lives and are always broke. They don't know how to save money.

Jay, PM your Paypal email and I'll toss you a couple bucks. Hoping others will do the same.

Let's make this interesting...anyone who wants to use the chat has to send Jay some money on PayPal and whoever ends up sending the least amount of money gets the banhammer!

Has anyone tried to see if the chat works on iPad? Then I could RedZone and TuneLab at the same time. That'd be sweeet.

Worked on my tablet, pretty sure it'll work on your better one.

Well, thank you to Jay for getting chat up and running. I had been largely out of the loop this past week with my computer crashing, being in the shop, and then getting the new one set-up and all, so I missed the money discussion. If we need to pitch in a few bucks to sustain the chat system for the rest of the season, ya'll let me know, and I can make it work.