Mike

General Music Discussion

4,262 posts in this topic

The same guy behind the viral Taylor Swift/Tool mashup is just having way too much fun making these mashups 

Was watching the Staind videos from Louder than Life in Louisville. One thing I noticed is that Mike is very animated on stage and is moving very agressively. You can tell he missed playing these songs a lot. The crowd seemed very responsive and into in. They even played songs that you wouldnt expect like Crawl and Paper Jesus. Overall it looks very promising if youre a fan.

On 9/28/2019 at 7:00 PM, RainbowDragon said:

Was watching the Staind videos from Louder than Life in Louisville. One thing I noticed is that Mike is very animated on stage and is moving very agressively. You can tell he missed playing these songs a lot. The crowd seemed very responsive and into in. They even played songs that you wouldnt expect like Crawl and Paper Jesus. Overall it looks very promising if youre a fan.

One can only hope

This is a new Facedown Records signed band What We Do In Secret's debut single from their album Repose out November 22nd.

1 hour ago, Kalt said:

Anyone else following the FLAW song ripoff drama?  

I have.

The explanation given sounds absurd, so I have no doubt that it's 100% accurate. No one in their right mind would construct that story as a lie.

The best I can say is at least they're giving compensation to the other musicians involved and not trying to hide what happened. 

It appears now that their bassist has been fired. Unfortunate, but probably for the best to maintain some form of integrity.