Mike

General Music Discussion

3,527 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, breanna. said:

New Too Close To Touch

Can these guys even make a bad song?? I hope this means a new album early next year perhaps.

14 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Late to this party, they opened for Dillinger during their last NA tour list year. Dudes KILL live. 

I don't know why that slipped my mind, that definitely happened and I know you would have known about it. I was just having a conversation with a friend about what the loudest show we've ever been to was and I think it was O'Brother for me. Nevertheless, check out all of their studio stuff because it is all awesome

Just now, xeph said:

I don't know why that slipped my mind, that definitely happened and I know you would have known about it. I was just having a conversation with a friend about what the loudest show we've ever been to was and I think it was O'Brother for me. Nevertheless, check out all of their studio stuff because it is all awesome

Yeah I grabbed their latest at the show. It didn't really hit me as hard as they did live and I ended up not really sticking with it too long, maybe I'll revisit it. 

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

Yeah I grabbed their latest at the show. It didn't really hit me as hard as they did live and I ended up not really sticking with it too long, maybe I'll revisit it. 

It didn't for me either, at first. Try Garden Window maybe, it's their consensus best

16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So this is a thing that exists...

Yeah, I found this a couple days ago. At first I was like oh yay new Saliva and then I was like oh I see what you did there.

No idea what it's for though.

2 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Not sure if it's posted yet, but here's another new My Ticket Home tune from an album released next week. Literally unreal.

I saw these guys on Sunday opening up for Nothing More. They were really good.