Mike

General Music Discussion

3,482 posts in this topic

So I have quandary.

I have tickets to see Paramore in Sioux City on the 19th.  I will be in Kansas City for a few days before that.  Tove Lo is playing there on the 18th, Banks on the 17th.

Three shows in three days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Andrew said:

So I have quandary.

I have tickets to see Paramore in Sioux City on the 19th.  I will be in Kansas City for a few days before that.  Tove Lo is playing there on the 18th, Banks on the 17th.

Three shows in three days?

I can't speak for the other two but I saw Banks last month and it was an absolutely incredible experience. So don't let yourself miss that under any circumstances tbh

 

also that Ongoing Concept song is a fucking banger of the highest order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Andrew said:

So I have quandary.

I have tickets to see Paramore in Sioux City on the 19th.  I will be in Kansas City for a few days before that.  Tove Lo is playing there on the 18th, Banks on the 17th.

Three shows in three days?

I assume you're already seeing Paramore no matter what. I'll cast a vote for Banks cause why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, pen said:

I assume you're already seeing Paramore no matter what. I'll cast a vote for Banks cause why not.

Paramore is certain, the other two are flexible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 0:28 PM, xeph said:

PSA @Andrew get on this Anna of the North album. Probably my favorite pop album of the year thus far

On it.  You can return the favor by listening to MY pop album of the year, Dua Lipa's sensational debut.

That goes for the rest of you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Andrew said:

On it.  You can return the favor by listening to MY pop album of the year, Dua Lipa's sensational debut.

That goes for the rest of you too.

I've been digging the second song for a while now (heard it on Apple Music radio at some point I think). Will have to check out the rest of the album soon and then the one @xeph shared apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Gotta love the OLN covers. Improves the song tenfold imo. :)

 

I hate to be that guy, but their cover of Kendrick Lamar's "Humble" is genuinely terrible haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, xeph said:

I hate to be that guy, but their cover of Kendrick Lamar's "Humble" is genuinely terrible haha

There's an occasional bad egg. I do agree on Humble cover bring pretty rough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pen said:

One of my favorite what?

A long time ago I bashed him for making those stupid funny faces and you basically told me to fuck off which told me that you were a fan. I was wrong btw because I watched them on YT do Smooth Criminal from the Uk last year and the goofy faces and vocals were sorely missed during the performance. Not to mention the singer is fat now and didnt even do any dance movies which are needed for that song. Awful live performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RainbowDragon said:

A long time ago I bashed him for making those stupid funny faces and you basically told me to fuck off which told me that you were a fan.

I probably told you to fuck off because you were being a fucking moron, not because I was a fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xeph said:

Been listening to a lot of O'Brother. Such a fucking awesome, ridiculously intense band. Vocals are bonkers. @Ruiner you will eat this shit up like a Christmas ham

 

Late to this party, they opened for Dillinger during their last NA tour list year. Dudes KILL live. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.