Mike

General Music Discussion

3,424 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Another Thousand Below song:

These guys are two for two on outstanding songs! Cannot wait for them to put out a full album!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ghosts-tobias-forge-to-publicly-unmask-himself-for-first-time-during-swedish-radio-show-appearance/

GHOST lead singer and founder Tobias Forge — who performs as Papa Emeritus — will publicly unmask himself for the first time since the band's formation for an upcoming appearance on "Sommar i P1", Swedish radio channel P1's daily one-man show which has aired every summer since 1959.

Each ninety-minute episode of "Sommar i P1" features a well-known Swede talking without interruption about whatever he or she likes, as well as choosing all the music for the program.

Forge stated about his August 17 appearance on "Sommar i P1": "I'm going to talk about my background and about how things never quite turn out the way you think they will."

Forge recently officially revealed his identity while responding to a lawsuit filed by four former members of GHOST, who accused him of cheating them out of their rightful share of the profits from the group's album releases and world tours.

tobiasforgepapaghostunmaskedofficial_638

So this kinda sucks because everything was supposed to remain a mystery but people already knew who he was and with the former bandmates lawsuit because they werent properly paid, it doesnt make much sense to keep the mystery going at this point. If he/they keep making good music they should be alright.

Not really worthy of a new thread since they're saying it's a standalone song, so here's a new Dance Gavin Dance video.

12 hours ago, Andrew said:

Not really worthy of a new thread since they're saying it's a standalone song, so here's a new Dance Gavin Dance video.

Will be playing this one all summer. :D

Sleep Token released a new song called "Nazareth", the second song off of their new EP called Two. Two is out on July 21st and will have three tracks, all with different locations as titles "Calcutta", the first single, "Nazareth", and the yet to be released "Jericho". 

TesseracT - Smile

Presenting, our brand new single - 'SMILE'! 'We chose this track as although it is part of a greater theme, and is in fact towards the end of a story arc, it stands alone very well. We have a solid idea of where we would like to take this track on the next album as it is in no way finished. It is merely one step in a journey.' - Amos Williams For more info - www.tesseractband.co.uk

Posted by TesseracT on Friday, June 23, 2017

2 hours ago, jgohawks said:

Man I am stoked to hear a full length from these guys. 2 for 2 so far with this and Nightfall.