Mike

General Music Discussion

3,434 posts in this topic

Adema played their first show last night (May 24th) since reuniting with original singer Marky Chavez. The set took place at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, CA with fan-filmed footage available below. According to those in attendance, the set stuck closely to material from the band’s first two albums. A new studio album from the group is currently in the works with more details to come.

http://www.theprp.com/2017/05/25/news/adema-perform-first-reunion-show-marky-chavez-footage-available/

The return of Big Dumb Face:

In the comments, he also says that it will be followed by new Black Light Burns. 

ASDFFGHHJLLCKXIIEJEBHDIEKENSNKA

So I was watching the live Ghost videos from the opening night of the Maiden tour and Im not really liking this lineup. Past gouls were more mysterious in their movements and these guys are a lot more "showy"  and some of their moves were kinda corny. Even if I didnt know they had a female bassist, I could tell because she is much more slender than the other guys. I still like the band but I dont like them as much knowing its just a 1 man project with a bunch of rotating members.

New Contortionist. The new album Clairvoyant is out in September. 

01. All Over You
02. Operation Spirit (The Tyranny of Tradition)
03. Pain Lies On The Riverside
04. The Dolphin's Cry
05. Selling The Drama
06. I Walk The Line [Johnny Cash cover]
07. I Alone
08. Lightning Crashes
09. Lakini's Juice
10. White, Discussion
11. Run To The Water
encore:
12. Overcome

On 6/6/2017 at 10:03 PM, Cfw828 said:

New Contortionist. The new album Clairvoyant is out in September. 

This is REALLY good, thanks alot for sharing this band :-)!

Downstait is releasing "Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim", a lyrical interpretation of WWE wrestler Seth Rollins' theme. The song itself is apparently unofficial and will probably not be used as his own theme. The song releases tomorrow officially, but you can listen to it right now. This is the first song they've released since Cody Rhodes' new theme called "Kingdom".

It only starts becoming decent once it starts drifting away from the original instrumental about a minute and a half in.  It's almost like songs designed to be instrumental shouldn't have vocals shoe-horned into them.

It's possible to make something inspired by his theme without copying it note for note.  Disappointed they went such an obvious and bad route with it.  Thrilled that WWE is unlikely to use it.