Mike

General Music Discussion

3,298 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2017 at 3:03 AM, NinjaNick101 said:

Man, this might be AOTY potential:

Yeah I was thinking about starting a thread in the album discussion but I was also thinking there isn't enough singing thus is won't get much discussion. I will say the 2 videos they released are the 2 best songs on the record but the rest of it is straight up deathcore with minimal experimentation. So yeah AOTY on a record with very little singing hmmm I doubt it unless youre some huge deathcore fan which I am not. Heads Will Hang and Black Mammoth are really fucking good but the other songs Im kinda meh on. Still better than Suicide Silence though.

Not sure where to put this, it's music.  It's a movie parody too,  just thought it was funny.  If it's already been posted, I'm sorry.

Did anyone post this when it was released ? This is Tye Zamora from Alien Ant Farm's current band. Wow, its better than anything I could have expected. Im putting this on my best of 2017 playlist thus far.

32 minutes ago, NinjaNick101 said:

This song has been stuck in my head for a while:

This song is freaking blowing up on radio. I'll admit it's catchy, but lyrically has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard lol.

9 minutes ago, American_Idiot said:

This song is freaking blowing up on radio. I'll admit it's catchy, but lyrically has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard lol.

Eh. I like the sense of humor it has about itself. "I'm an alcoholic..." "I prefer my Kia..." Sort of an anti-image anthem.