Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EchoX860

Happy birthday Sabah!

22 posts in this topic

So Echo used Sara's TuneLab name she used, which is cooler than Sara. Hell I call her Saba on Facebook.

Except her Tunelab name she used is Sabah. Just sayin'.

what the hell is a saba or sabah? however the hell its spelled.

Wasn't it like how one of her younger relatives would say her name? I think that's how it went.

So Echo used Sara's TuneLab name she used, which is cooler than Sara. Hell I call her Saba on Facebook.

So are we just ignoring the fact that Echo apparently refers to himself in the third person?

Why would you possibly reach that kind of conclusion?

If the person had a stroke they might talk funny and therefore pronounce the name wrong.

So are we just ignoring the fact that Echo apparently refers to himself in the third person?

The Mike says Echo needs to know his damn role.

If the person had a stroke they might talk funny and therefore pronounce the name wrong.

Or maybe if they're a really young child? Who maybe can't pronounce words properly yet? Jesus Mike, must you always go for the most offensive solution to a question?

Or maybe if they're a really young child? Who maybe can't pronounce words properly yet?

Obviously this was the case. I'm sorry my joke upset you so much. If you'd like, I'll help you unbunch your panties.

Thanks for the birthday wish! Quit being a hater, Mike. I took Arabic in college and Sabah means morning. I like the word. You can't ever get the username Sara anywhere.

Echo appreciates that you caught it. He wishes others did as well. He was let down

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0