Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle1020

Game of Thrones

880 posts in this topic

Next season. They are splitting book 3 into two seasons. We are about 55 to 60% through atm.

Well then.

I think it's kinda dumb that the Wildlings actually believe Jon would just turn on his people out of no where.

I think they wanted to see how far they could milk him for info while he was maintaining his cover. I thought of it as a standoff where both sides knew what was up and wanted to see how far they could push each other. I found it weird that the Wildlings didn't stick around to explore for a bit after two dire-wolves seemed to suddenly appear to defend Jon Snow. That would seem like a good indication that indeed someone was in the tower influencing events below.

This show is evil. All the good keeps dying. Really the only people I still give a shit about that are alive are Tyrion, Arya and Calisi

Finally saw the latest episode today as after all the buzz over the shocking episode I didn't know how much longer I would make it without spoilers.

Holy balls! I thought people were mad cause Tyrone was gonna die but when they didn't show him all episode I knew he was safe. I got the first 4 books in a set from Amazon and part of me just wants to jump to the third book.

seeing all the reactions to this has been amusing. it's like seeing the look on a little kids face when they find out where burgers come from.

there's more to come, but most will probably be put into next season.

I'm willing to bet that at least 95% of those reaction videos are fake. Like I'm supposed to believe that people record themselves while watching TV. And even if some do, it's obviously an exaggerated reaction cause they know they're being filmed and are gonna upload the footage online afterwards.

Anyone know where I can watch a clip of this scene?

If you watch it out of context, it might not seem all that shocking or well done. In addition to the major plot and character lines, there are a number of subtle   touches that add to it. 

Eh, yeah, makes sense. It could just seem like a really violent scene to the uninitiated who don't know the context, I can think of a few Breaking Bad scenes that would be that way.

I'm willing to bet that at least 95% of those reaction videos are fake. Like I'm supposed to believe that people record themselves while watching TV. And even if some do, it's obviously an exaggerated reaction cause they know they're being filmed and are gonna upload the footage online afterwards.

Some of them are probably fake, but I'm guessing the few that are real were people who had read the books already and wanted to capture their friends' reactions to what they knew was about to happen. Also, it's not exactly hard to hide the fact that you are filming with a camera-phone. Especially when the people you are filming are engrossed on the TV screen.

I love the fact that anything can happen in this world. And the fact that that they are giving it 7 seasons is what makes it like a "miniseries". They are gonna go all out till the end!

I am a little concerned that the show is going to overtake the books since George R.R. Martin took so long to write the fourth and fifth books and has two more to write. I've read that the shows creators have a prequel series in mind should that happen. I would imagine they would do an ancient history sort of thing with the coming of the dragons and such. That could be very cool. Or I would like to see the Long Night when the White Walkers came down and the Wall was built. I would also be happy with a series that depicted Robert's Rebellion and the events leading up to the series if only just so I could see Ned and all the Starks happy again.

I would also be happy with a series that depicted Robert's Rebellion and the events leading up to the series if only just so I could see Ned and all the Starks happy again.

I don't know if the Starks would be happy even then. If I remember correctly, Ned's sister was brutally murdered around that time.

I'm posting here without reading any of the posts since I last posted. I'm still on season 1. I've actually had less chance to catch up when I'm out of school than when I was in school. Anyways all this chatter is getting me excited of what's to come.

I don't know if the Starks would be happy even then. If I remember correctly, Ned's sister was brutally murdered around that time.

True. So that kind of sucks. But more Ned is always good. 

I don't want a stupid prequel series. I'd rather the show just take a year or two off until he finishes the books.

Well it took him 5 years to write a Feast For Crows and six years to finish A Dance with Dragons. So who knows how long it will take to do two more books? The show's producers can't leave a brotha hanging like that.

I'm posting here without reading any of the posts since I last posted. I'm still on season 1. I've actually had less chance to catch up when I'm out of school than when I was in school. Anyways all this chatter is getting me excited of what's to come.

Intrigue. Scandal, Sadness. Rage. More sadness. Epic-ness. All the sadness.