Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle1020

Game of Thrones

880 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Mike said:

He's way too much of a major character to die this early.

Are we watching the same show? Haha

My money is on him being a prisoner too. GOT doesn't do off-screen deaths. If he was going to drown, we would have seen it.

3 hours ago, Koldes said:

Are we watching the same show? Haha

Lol good point. I just think Jaime's death is going to be around the same time Cersei dies and I imagine that won't be until the end.

This prisoner story idea makes a lot of sense. Daenerys wants to take over King's Landing without massive casualties and what better way to try to do that than to have the biggest bargaining chip that Cersei could ever want, her brother.

On the one hand, Jamie didn't get taken prisoner. On the other hand, we had our Jamie-Tyrion moment anyway, so I'm satisfied.

Also, totally cheered when Davos told Tyrion he was going to Fleabottom and I realized what was happening. #GendryWatch2017 #RowboatNoMore #WarhammerGendryThousand

Why didn't they show us how Bronn managed to drag himself, Jaime and their combined hundreds of pounds of armor across the water and survive all the while without Daenerys, the dragon or any of the dothraki noticing?

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Why didn't they show us how Bronn managed to drag himself, Jaime and their combined hundreds of pounds of armor across the water and survive all the while without Daenerys, the dragon or any of the dothraki noticing?

Tyrion just *assumed* Jamie survived too. He mentioned they Jamie would listen to him about setting up the meeting.

They've been a little sloppy this season because the pace is super fast but that's ok. I'll allow it. 

36 minutes ago, Omar said:

the pace is super fast

It seems like everyone is moving fast expect for the White Walkers. Must be tough marching through that snow lol.

Speaking of...

1. Capturing a White Walker...while it doesn't seem to make much sense to me why they're doing it or why the king of the north has to be there, is still like the coolest thing ever. Can't wait to see how that plays out. Some redshirts were tagging along so they'll likely bite the dust during the trip.

2. They've been hyping up the importance of the White Walkers for the entire series and I hope they don't rush them out of the story this year so next season can focus on a war for the stupid Iron Throne (that I hope Jon NEVER sits on and has destroyed as the series ends). The White Walkers need to be the big event at the end and not just marketing material for posters and slogans for the series and not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Man I'm tired of shit leaking.

I've been trying to stay legit and make every Sunday an "event" with some nice food and shit and these leaks are a huge tease to a recovering addict. 

3 minutes ago, Omar said:

Man I'm tired of shit leaking.

I've been trying to stay legit and make every Sunday an "event" with some nice food and shit and these leaks are a huge tease to a recovering addict. 

The lesson to learn here is don't try.

Just now, pen said:

The lesson to learn here is don't try.

What I'm mostly worried about is accidentally running into spoilers on Twitter or something. I'm afraid to even look at my feed.

5 minutes ago, Omar said:

What I'm mostly worried about is accidentally running into spoilers on Twitter or something. I'm afraid to even look at my feed.

So watch it. Problem solved. I'm going to. You can't let the man dictate your life.

2 minutes ago, pen said:

So watch it. Problem solved. I'm going to. You can't let the man dictate your life.

Have you caught a glimpse of the quality? Is it like full on HD?

1 minute ago, Omar said:

Have you caught a glimpse of the quality? Is it like full on HD?

I have not caught a glimpse but I imagine if it's from HBO's own site then it must at least be watchable...

9 minutes ago, pen said:

I have not caught a glimpse but I imagine if it's from HBO's own site then it must at least be watchable...

Yeah I figured. Sooo tempting. I'll probably give in and watch after work.

1 hour ago, Omar said:

I agree with this. While music leaking is wonderful, I don't like when it happens with TV shows.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I agree with this. While music leaking is wonderful, I don't like when it happens with TV shows.

A handful of new Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes leaked too. Though I'm sure it's real easy to avoid any "spoilers".  

1 hour ago, Omar said:

A handful of new Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes leaked too. Though I'm sure it's real easy to avoid any "spoilers".  

Yeah I think I posted about it in the movie thread. Hopefully the whole season doesn't leak or I'll be forced to watch it early.

2 hours ago, pen said:

Nope, English. I just watched it. I implore everyone to watch it. Shit just got super real.

I imagine it was amazing. When they went on their adventure there were a lot of redshirts there with them so obviously the shit was going to hit the fan. And the best episode of the past two season were White Walker-centric episodes...Wildlings vs. White Walkers in season 5 (GOT worst season but probably my favorite episode of the series) and then "The Door."

33 minutes ago, Omar said:

Just gave in and watched it. Worth it.

The only one I can find is the one that's on a laptop and the audio is kind of shotty. Is that the one you guys watched?

5 minutes ago, heldjc said:

The only one I can find is the one that's on a laptop and the audio is kind of shotty. Is that the one you guys watched?

I had to turn my TV way up to get a good sound. Is that what's wrong with yours or is it out is sync?

8 minutes ago, Omar said:

I had to turn my TV way up to get a good sound. Is that what's wrong with yours or is it out is sync?

Yeah thats how it was but it was on my Xbox haha. Gonna check it out tomorrow