Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 8675

Increased Spam

47 posts in this topic

ME

I learned when I was a young boy that you trust no man who's name is "Smell my finger". I can't be the only one who learned this the hard way can I?

I learned when I was a young boy that you trust no man who's name is "Smell my finger". I can't be the only one who learned this the hard way can I?

Heh. The worst you can smell is poo, at least I'm not asking you to come in my van.

If you have Netflix, all 3 season are up on there. Fantastic show!

I actually just started watching this yesterday.

I'm waiting for the League to put their new season up. Getting antsy.

It'll be a long while.  They usually put the newest season up when the DVD set comes out... this fall.

It'll be a long while.  They usually put the newest season up when the DVD set comes out... this fall.

Yeah I figured, I was late to the party and started watching the first two season on netflix after the third season had ended. I saw it got renewed as well so i'll be able to watch the fourth season while it's actually on TV.

If any of y'all need help checking this SPAM, I wouldn't mind taking a look at the back end to make sure it's set up optimally and updated/etc.  

Send me a DM if so.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, Kalt said:

If any of y'all need help checking this SPAM, I wouldn't mind taking a look at the back end to make sure it's set up optimally and updated/etc.  

Send me a DM if so.

It's beyond support from Invision Power. I can't access PMs anymore, and when I asked about updates they wouldn't renew because of the changed URL. They are demanding a new license purchase, so unfortunately outside of that there's no ability to update.

20 hours ago, pen said:

Being real, if the spammers are limiting themselves to one thread, I don't see the point in continuing to prune them back, since there's no sign of stopping. 

Being ultra real, they started making new threads again and I technically find Nick's constant reports just as annoying ;) so I pruned them back again. But man, is this tiresome. 

On 9/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, DocBrown said:

It's beyond support from Invision Power. I can't access PMs anymore, and when I asked about updates they wouldn't renew because of the changed URL. They are demanding a new license purchase, so unfortunately outside of that there's no ability to update.

Ah, that sucks.  I see their current licensing is not perpetual either.  Lame.