Posted · Report post

Never cared much for AAF to be honest.

You shut your piehole.

Posted · Report post

well that didn't work.

Posted · Report post

I liked Movies, that song was great....

Posted · Report post

Has it really been five years since they released an album? I always liked them. They kind of fell off the face of the earth, but hey, new album should be fun, right?

Posted · Report post

Hm, why don't they list the pledge goal amount?

Posted · Report post

To me Id rather pledge for an unknown band that hasnt made it yet over some band thats been a major label and has had mainstream success. I'm not saying Alien Ant Farm should do stuff like this on their own because they have had sucess but again its kinda harder for me to swallow why I should contribute to this unless I was like some super super fan.

Posted · Report post

To me Id rather pledge for an unknown band that hasnt made it yet over some band thats been a major label and has had mainstream success. I'm not saying Alien Ant Farm should do stuff like this on their own because they have had sucess but again its kinda harder for me to swallow why I should contribute to this unless I was like some super super fan.

Because they're not on a label now and fans typically like supporting the bands they love? Don't be a dick.

Posted · Report post

Pen you can totally make a donation in my name. I'd be ok with that.

Posted · Report post

Because they're not on a label now and fans typically like supporting the bands they love? Don't be a dick.

You dont understand my point ? Its one thing to donate to some early 20 something dudes who have no money but these guys are probably all over 40 years old and they dont have good jobs by now where they dont need to ask for money? Its not like it costs a ton to make a record these days.

Posted · Report post

Pen you can totally make a donation in my name. I'd be ok with that.

Sure, what's your bank account information?

Posted · Report post

You dont understand my point ? Its one thing to donate to some early 20 something dudes who have no money but these guys are probably all over 40 years old and they dont have good jobs by now where they dont need to ask for money. Its not like it costs a ton to make a record these days.

You know what. I've finally decided I'm tired of you and your opinions.

Posted · Report post

Sure, what's your bank account information?

Will they take bonds?

You know what. I've finally decided I'm tired of you and your opinions.

You're not allowed to do that. If we have to put up with it, you have to put up with it.

Posted · Report post

Will they take bonds?

You're not allowed to do that. If we have to put up with it, you have to put up with it.

James Bonds?

You don't have to put up with it either.

Posted · Report post

James Bonds?

You don't have to put up with it either.

Treasury Bonds. From Nigeria.

Posted · Report post

Pen did you block DD or are you ignoring him?

Posted · Report post

Omar understands what I was saying. You are just being unreasonable. A lot of bands are asking for money. Im saying its a different situation if you are a younger band who hasnt done anything vs someone who had mainstream success. I feel better about giving to the people who need it more, IE the ones who havent had success. Alien Ant Farm guys should have the dough to make an album.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty close to blocking DD too. I already broke the seal, so to speak, by blocking Stubbsy-poo, and I can't think of the last time I even enjoyed one of DD's posts, let alone found one that didn't infuriate me.

Posted · Report post

Stop it! No one blocks nobody. We are supposed to be a dysfunctional family. We put up with each other. If people start blocking each other a lot of the conversations that make the best threads will be gone. The best threads aren't where people are all lovey dovey to each other, it starts with conflict. 

Stubbs I can understand because he's a troll, but DD has been here too long for you guys to do that. You guys have put up with him for so damn long, he's not that bad. 

Posted · Report post

Stubbs I can understand because he's a troll, but DD has been here too long for you guys to do that. You guys have put up with him for so damn long, he's not that bad.

Yeah but we got that nice break from him for a while. I feel like I'm too old to deal with his shit anymore. I'm not entirely convinced he's not just some elaborate troll himself. I know for a fact he says some shit just for the sake of stirring the pot.

Posted · Report post

I have different tastes than you so whats why you get infuriated. You dont want dissenting

opinions you just want everyone to agree with you.

Posted · Report post

No, but really...why don't they want to list what amount their goal is?

Posted · Report post

I have different tastes than you so whats why you get infuriated. You dont want dissenting

opinions you just want everyone to agree with you.

I don't want dissenting opinions with no logical backing. Mike and I couldn't be more different on most opinions but I've always respected his ability to (usually) defend his opinions logically and intelligently.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0