Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David

Questions for Mark Tremonti

24 posts in this topic

Awesome!

1) Favorite song on his record and why/what's the meaning behind it?

2) Favorite Creed song and/or album.

3) Favorite Alter Bridge song and/or album.

3) Where did he get the inspiration for first picking up a guitar; did it come naturally to him?

They mentioned an AB b-sides record at the end of 2012 and nothing came of it, he also mentioned a Creed acoustic album, nothing came of it, he mentioned a new creed record, nothing came of it. Last but not least ask when he plans on releasing the two b-sides of his solo album because we all want em. Please and thank you David! (Also i'm glad you're still alive)

I'm probably gonna meet him next week. If TL would like me to present him with a card of gratitude for all the great music he has graced us with, I'm cool with that.

But on the more business side of things, doing a phoner with someone calling from the middle of nowhere in England, no cell service and just one land line to rely on...lets just say yesterday presented me with many complications.

I have some. Is he planning on doing another solo album and is he planning on touring on his current album anymore, I didn't get a chance to see him because he didn't have any concerts near me. but I did see Creed here last summer.

Actually, on a serious note, the touring question would be my question of choice. I heard a rumor that he's going to do a lot more, but I'd like to know for sure. 

Are you going to post the interview here?

I'm gonna try to throw it up this weekend. There were a few complications with the phoner (he was calling from the studio...in Wolverhampton...England) and our connection wasn't the best. He actually had to call me back that same day because they replaced the phone line due the troubles it was having. And the second time around I had to overmodulate quite a few times just so he could hear me. Bottomline, what aired was a little under five minutes. But yeah, I'll dig up as much of the interview as I can and throw it up soon.

The unreleased interview no one was supposed to hear: A Mark Tremonti story.

It did air. I have something. If you keep whining I'll just post the four and a half minute radio edit.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0