Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucas

Got (College Basketball) News

128 posts in this topic

*throws bracket in trash* MSU killed mine - had them losing to KU in the 'ship.

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

There are still 2 perfect brackets on espn

No way! CBS just posted they had none left after the Iowa game.

That awkward moment when a 15 seed scores the same amount of points against a 2 (Mid Tenn ) as a 7 and 10 did combined (Pitt 43/wis 47)

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

Look at Yale go 

They sure made that game interesting. That was very fun to watch

Knew they'd make a second half run but that definitely got hairier than I would have liked.

Just happy to make the sweet 16 again.  Anything after this is gravy since we're really not good enough to make a deep run this year.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Knew they'd make a second half run but that definitely got hairier than I would have liked.

Just happy to make the sweet 16 again.  Anything after this is gravy since we're really not good enough to make a deep run this year.

At this point I think anyone is good enough to make a deep run in this tournament if they get hot at the right time

22 hours ago, heldjc said:

At this point I think anyone is good enough to make a deep run in this tournament if they get hot at the right time

Like Gonzaga! They are playing their best basketball right now (maybe ever) and their guards are playing extremely well, which is something they have been criticized for all year long. I'm hoping the continue their dominant play against either Syracuse or Middle Tennessee State, and hopefully, eventually, Virginia. 

This year has been insane. Syracuse was supposed to be one of the first 4 out, but now here they are in the FINAL FOUR, ironically. I doubt they make it to the NCG, though.

Also, I didn't realize this year the NCG is going to be on cable for the first time ever (TBS), so I can't even watch it. Bastards.