Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucas

Got (College Basketball) News

128 posts in this topic

Time to bump this, ladies and gents. I'm excited about my Gonzaga Bulldogs this year, of course...they looked extremely impressive in their last game. Then again, it was against Northern Arizona...but they have a pretty solid team. 

Does anyone want to do a tournament pool again this year? I just made one on ESPN and saw the option to rejoin the one from last year and would be down to rejoin it for fun if anyone else does

ESPN brackets, group name is TL Tourny Picks and password is march. Anyone is welcome to join before the deadline tomorrow, all for fun and bragging rights of course 

So at first I was upset I didn't enter any brackets for money this year, but then the first few games happened and wow... this tournament is going to be crazy.

I went to UALR - I didn't even pick them, lol. I almost picked Yale but didn't. I always pick a 12 seed upset every year, but didn't for some reason, and there's already two of them on day 1 (both that play today I think and the others are tomorrow). We have a pool at work and I am doing so bad haha. I'd need a miracle to bring it back up. I had Purdue in the Elite 8 for some stupid reason, so my bracket's already screwed for several rounds there.

I actually picked the Providence upset, but not Wichita State, darn it. I had AZ getting to the Sweet 16. Sigh. Overall I am 8/12 today, but a few deep cuts w/ the Purdue and AZ picks hurting me for the long run.

Hawaii gonna win this game...and Middle Tennessee is still handing it to Michigan State. That would be the upset of the year.