Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EchoX860

Post Your Background

93 posts in this topic

I'll go with that one, I'd agree that it's the most aesthetically pleasing, and I can settle for a background about my second favorite thing. I'll post my desktop later, it's much better since it isn't a difficult tablet background and my phone is still the Miz one because fuck you guys.

Wait wait wait, TDKR was disappointing? TO WHO!?

I'm the only one who openly admits it. Like myself, most other people had very highly expectations for the movie and I'll talk to people and they'll unconvincingly and awkwardly say it was good when I have a feeling they just don't want to admit it was a big letdown. I think years down the line people will admit it. Not now though.

There's nothing wrong with my desktop, you're just being picky "I hate clutter" Mike now.

The ones you posted all had icons over the faces/main parts of the picture. You can't have that. You have lots of unnecessary stuff on the desktop. You gotta streamline it. And if it's on a phone don't have a picture with something other than colors as the background cause the icons all over the screen as gonna block it and make it look ugly. Your desktop appearance is as ugly as the Wii U menu screen.

How about the big gay magician with his shirt off in a big gay leather jacket with extra sparkles on it flexing his chest with a look of lust in his eyes while doing the R+B/boy band "pulling you towards me" thing with his hand?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Are you not seeing that?

Why did I stop checking this site for two months, WHY!?!?!?!

The ones you posted all had icons over the faces/main parts of the picture. You can't have that. You have lots of unnecessary stuff on the desktop. You gotta streamline it. And if it's on a phone don't have a picture with something other than colors as the background cause the icons all over the screen as gonna block it and make it look ugly. Your desktop appearance is as ugly as the Wii U menu screen.

I'm not talking about the tablet ones. What unnecessary stuff is there on the desktop? It's a simple shot of the Wrestlemania 27 stage, nothing more or less.

Well, I wanted a Wrestlemania arena picture, as a goal/motivation type thing, and that is easily the best one I can find that's big enough to be a wallpaper without the quality crapping out. I think the last one I had was the Breaking Bad season 5 wallpaper.

It's ultimately just difficult to find something I'm passionate enough about to make a wallpaper with regular changes. I mean, I thought Looper was a great movie, but I don't consider it wallpaper material.

It's ultimately just difficult to find something I'm passionate enough about to make a wallpaper with regular changes. I mean, I thought Looper was a great movie, but I don't consider it wallpaper material.

See you need a good upcoming movie to use as your wallpaper. This is a good choice.

See you need a good upcoming movie to use as your wallpaper. This is a good choice.

That will stay on the shelf forever and you know it.

Only movie I'm really looking forward to is Django and then Evil Dead and Iron Man in April, which are way too far away to be wallpapers.

Mike's the first guy ever to willingly have Jaden Smith as his background

It was far from willingly. I couldn't find any good ones without that jackass on there. All I wanted was a Will Smith After Earth wallpaper but they had to shove that talentless fool all over every single wallpaper.