Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David

Questions for the Deftones

6 posts in this topic

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be talking to Frank Delgado (Keys and Tables) of the Deftones. We'll be talking about the upcoming album, Fall US tour, and lots of other 'Tones stuff. If you have any questions for Frank, post them here and I'll see if I can fit them into the interview.

Ask him when they are going to release Eros.

That seems like an inappropriate question considering the circumstances behind Eros. They'll release it when they feel comfortable.

One of my major pet peeves is when people call Deftones "the Deftones". In any case, next year marks the 10th year anniversary of the self titled. Are they going to do anything special for that?

Hey Juggz, you have the interview posted anywhere? You've been on a roll lately with Incubus and the 'tones. Two-a my favorite acts... Thought you were gonna use one of my Q's for Incubus. Regardless, super interested in those Q 'n A's if they're available. If not, you can e-mail me? :)

Hey guys

So, due to the crazy press schedule the band had at the time we booked this interview, it ended up being put on the back burner the night beforehand. It is still happening at some point, I just don't know when yet.

As for that Incubus interview. We had recently begun playing around with video features and thought that it would be a great interview to do that for, but the video is average at best. I have the audio though and when it's where it needs to be that will hit the web. Just need to make some time for it.

Now, good news! I've got two cool interviews that turned out great that will be out shortly. The first one is with Shaun Cooper from Talking Back Sunday. It aired last Thursday and will hit the web in a day or two. The second one is with Rob Zombie's lead guitarist John 5. That one airs this Thursday and will be on the web shortly after.

Apologies for being less than forthcoming with this info, but I've been really fucking busy lately and just haven't been in a good position to articulate all of this sooner.

Now...OFF TO RESCHEDULE DEFTONES!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0