Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest tljay

Memory of a Melody album sale

7 posts in this topic

Bladenit09
:

It's not working. The coupon code itself works just fine, but after I click "Checkout" it gives me a blank screen.

I am having the same issues.

That worked. I got the receipt in my email. Was I supposed to get some kind of download link with it or does that come later?

EDIT: Nevermind...I figured it out. It's just been a while since I've done this kind of shit.

Bladenit09
:

That worked. I got the receipt in my email. Was I supposed to get some kind of download link with it or does that come later?

EDIT: Nevermind...I figured it out. It's just been a while since I've done this kind of .

Did everything work? Part of the reason I did the discount code was to get people to test it out for me. It should have a download link in the email, and the link should be encrypted (to not make the actual link to the file obvious).

Jay
:

Did everything work? Part of the reason I did the discount code was to get people to test it out for me. It should have a download link in the email, and the link should be encrypted (to not make the actual link to the file obvious).

I haven't gotten the second email that usually comes with these Paypal things. I'm fairly sure I should have gotten it by now. I still just have the one with the receipt.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0