Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sick Puppies

37 posts in this topic

They are an awesome 3 piece band that would probably fall under the genre of "Rock". They have a new single debuting sometime this Fall during their tour with Seether (which starts on SEP 15, 2012.

Sick Puppies have plans to release a new album in the beginning of 2013 and in the meantime, they have resumed their Ustream webcasts from the studio!

Be sure to check it out --> http://forum.sickpuppiesworldcrew.net

I'm not part of a street team nor am I a spammer. I'm simply trying to find ways to help promote a good, down-to-earth band that promotes a positive message with their music.

I did see a tweet from their drummer the other day stating that they were finishing up the tracking for the album.

Feels like forever since "Tri-Polar" was released.

Definitely! I think it was back in 2009...

Polar Opposite was cool with the way they went back and re-did the tracks but I'm dying for a live show and new music. :)

peeka
:

I'm not part of a street team nor am I a spammer. I'm simply trying to find ways to help promote a good, down-to-earth band that promotes a positive message with their music.

Yet you have a link to the SP World Crew site, which is not in any way shape or form a street team...

peeka
[^]
:

To be fair, you have six posts, and each one of them is about Sick Puppies. IF you want the opinion to change, or for people to take this post seriously, it's probably best to stick around and discuss more than just Sick Puppies.

Sick Puppies is a mainstream band now, I'm not sure they really need promotion. This is a rock music message board, and believe me, we have ALL heard of Sick Puppies.

Nixon
:

their lead singer is the nicest, koolest gui in all of music

Even nicer than that guy from Framing Hanley?

Nixon
[^]
:

their lead singer is the nicest, koolest gui in all of music

Has he ever come out and said if his interview on that radio station a while back was a joke or not? I have to say, he was the farthest from cool in the interview. Actually, he came off as a raging douche.

peeka
:

They are an awesome 3 piece band that would probably fall under the genre of "Rock".

LOL!

You realize that 99.9% of the people on these forums know who they are, right?

Not only are they mainstream, but throw in a "Sick Puppies" into the search engine. See if there's any results.

Nixon
:

pretty sure that whole thing was a joke. i bite my tongue about people in this industry for the most part, but i don't give a with him. he is one of the biggest assholes i've ever met. quite a few things happened on our tour with that band with him specifically. really is a shame bc Emma and Mark were nice as hell and I was a HUGE fan of the band when All The Same came out. But he's so fake and a douche, and I would tell him that to his face

I wish you didn't mince your words! Holy !!

Nixon
:

pretty sure that whole thing was a joke. i bite my tongue about people in this industry for the most part, but i don't give a fuck with him. he is one of the biggest assholes i've ever met. quite a few things happened on our tour with that band with him specifically. really is a shame bc Emma and Mark were nice as hell and I was a HUGE fan of the band when All The Same came out. But he's so fake and a douche, and I would tell him that to his face

I saw that tour in New Jersey, I will say they put on a really fun show.

They have this awesome charisma live, but on the record I bought the only song I heard that on was "So What I Lied" which was awesome and kinda sorta in "I Hate You" and "Riptide" which I also enjoyed. The rest was a big blob of boring mediocrity.

Nixon
:

Sweet

That was a really good tour lineup, Adelitas Way and Metalkpretty too.

The other time I saw Sick Puppies was when they did a co-headlining tour with Hurt right after Tri-polar came out. Half the people there were little girls with their parents, and they all left before Hurt :(

Nixon
:

lol pardon me for being confused, but are u omitting us from the tour lineup or talking about all 4 bands lol

lol sorry I meant the entire lineup. I figured you and Sick Puppies were assumed from the previous posts..

A Very Good Tour Lineup: Sick Puppies, Framing Hanley, Adelitas Way, Metalkpretty

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0