Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pat

[New Music Video] Bury Tomorrow - "An Honourable Reign"

18 posts in this topic

I went through a stage where I ate stuff like this up. But lately I've not been digging so much screaming vocals. Do they have any songs where there is only singing?

Veritas
[^]
:

I went through a stage where I ate stuff like this up. But lately I've not been digging so much screaming vocals. Do they have any songs where there is only singing?

This is a beautiful number from their debut album:

I'd say the majority of their material is in the realm of 50-50 clean/unclean, but here's another gem to ponder:

Wow. That was REALLY enjoyable upon first listen - that rarely if ever happens for me, even with stuff I learn/come to really like. I'm going to HAVE to prioritize these guys. Don't let me forget Lucas. Holding you personally responsible.

UK metalcore is moving up in the world (or at least the TL boards).

I just re-read a little more about these guys. Didn't realize that 50% of it was unclean vocals.I rescind my previous comment about needing to give their stuff a listen. 

That's too bad... that one song Veritas posted was awesome though.

I just re-read a little more about these guys. Didn't realize that 50% of it was unclean vocals.I rescind my previous comment about needing to give their stuff a listen. 

That's too bad... that one song Veritas posted was awesome though.

So, you don't like any meltalcore/post-hardcore stuff? Not even KSE or Times of Grace?

And yeah, that song is pretty epic.

So, you don't like any meltalcore/post-hardcore stuff? Not even KSE or Times of Grace?

And yeah, that song is pretty epic.

Correct. I only like parts of their stuff. 

And with how much great music there is out there, I don't bother with bands that I immediately hate 50% of their material. 

You could add ATR onto that list, too. 

Perhaps I should give these guys more of a listen, but just skip the songs I don't care for. Don't know.