Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brentcamp

RIP

42 posts in this topic

Яuiner
:

Who or what is an RIP board?

It's been talked about on here numerous times. Pay attention, kid.

pen
:

Look, I'll give you a real simple hint. What is it that you're trying to find on Google? It should be pretty easy from there.

Yeah I'm not getting any results. Why don't you just tell us what happened with the site?

Not finding anything on Google. I've been away from a computer for just over a week and I come back and RIP is gone...thought someone might have a quick and easy explanation. Not looking for any links. Will check with Fred.

Mike
[^]
:

Yeah I'm not getting any results. Why don't you just tell us what happened with the site?

Really? You're not getting any results? I typed in into Google two ways and got what I was looking for with the first link. What is it that you're typing into Google?

Mike
:

I'm not gonna keep jumping through hoops just cause you can't provide a damn link. I'll just wait for bdog to post back.

Will let you once I hear back Mike

Just to be safe, because we may have a misunderstanding on our hands and no one has bothered to clarify, I'm assuming we're talking about the fact that the RIP forum is no longer accessible from their front page. If that's not what we're talking about, then ignore everything I've said thus far.

pen
:

And also, it should be pretty damn fucking obvious why I won't be providing a damn link.

I'm guessing you're not posting it so you don't get banned by Jay? What do I win?

The website is definitely down. When doing a search for why it is down there are no results. When simply doing a search for the site it comes to the top of Google but the main site, register, search, login and profile links don't work. Pen is either talking out of his ass or he's on ESPN.com or something and thinks it's the RIP forum.

pen
:

And also, it should be pretty damn ing obvious why I won't be providing a damn link.

I'm not gonna ban you just for linking to it to prove Mike wrong. If you said, "oh, check out the new ___ album, get it here:" I'd disapprove, but just as a general thing I don't really care. Although, why not just PM him?