Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pat

[New Music Video] A Day To Remember - "2nd Sucks"

16 posts in this topic

Harty
[^]
:

I still don't understand what's so great about their music.

It seems like you feel this way about a lot of bands. Maybe you need to try a little harder to understand what people like about these bands instead of adding them to your write-off list.

Harty
:

I still don't understand what's so great about their music.

I still don't understand why someone would tell an internet forum about the time they fingered a girl. Life is full of mysteries!

I just can't get into these guys.

I love the fact that bands can be diverse and one song doesn't necessarily sound like the next, but they go from one extreme (which I don't mind) to another (which I hate.)

I listened to one of their CDs (Yes, just one) and I HAD to skip over 40-50% of it because it was just so bad to my ears. The other half was good though. I was disappointed.

Juggernaut 573
:

I still don't understand why someone would tell an internet forum about the time they fingered a girl. Life is full of mysteries!

I know. You don't see me going around telling everyone that on several occasions I've gotten wrist-deep in your asshole, do you? It's called having some respect for yourself!

Koldes
:

I know. You don't see me going around telling everyone that on several occasions I've gotten wrist-deep in your asshole, do you? It's called having some respect for yourself!

...you just signed yourself up for a world of hurt.

Koldes
:

Juggernaut 573
:

...you just signed yourself up for a world of hurt.

Woah, woah, WOAH. What you guys do on your own time is your own business. I didn't realize that you two knew each other, though. Also that was extreme irony, Koldes.

Manuel
:

Woah, woah, WOAH. What you guys do on your own time is your own business. I didn't realize that you two knew each other, though. Also that was extreme irony, Koldes.

We don't. James is just a dirty perv. He's also the goat that pleasures Jason.

Juggernaut 573
:

We don't. James is just a dirty perv. He's also the goat that pleasures Jason.

With the same hand!

Manuel
:

We don't really know each other. I just know how his intestines feel.

Harty
:

ADTR aren't any good.

Ok, this is just silly. Are they popular right now? Yes. But it's not like they don't put out solid music. You just don't like they're sound.

Juggernaut 573
:

Ok, this is just silly. Are they popular right now? Yes. But it's not like they don't put out solid music. You just don't like they're sound.

I don't like they are sound either!

Harty
[^]
:

ADTR aren't any good. I really feel like they are the cool band to listen to.

Do you ever stop saying gibberish like this? Every band you don't like; "oh they must be the cool band to listen to". Did you ever think that maybe your taste in music just fucking sucks?