Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyfreak

Deepfield: Nothing Can Save Us Now...

37 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2016 at 11:49 PM, Eitan Levine said:

One of them has a studio and he's producing for some bands in the area (Janus

Is this to be received as Janus is recording new stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like one of Deepfield's old songs is getting re-recorded for Gravesend's EP. They have a show this Saturday and they will probably do the song so i won't spoil it for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eitan Levine said:

Looks like one of Deepfield's old songs is getting re-recorded for Gravesend's EP. They have a show this Saturday and they will probably do the song so i won't spoil it for now.

Was this song released as a Deepfield song? Or is it one they wrote, but never released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2016 at 1:01 PM, Lucas said:

That's exciting stuff. I'd like to hear what they sound like for sure if the comparisons are true. :)

It's from Nothing Can Save Us Now. They told me which song it is and they have a big show on Saturday (first time headlining) so i don't want to spoil it :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eitan Levine said:

It's from Nothing Can Save Us Now. They told me which song it is and they have a big show on Saturday (first time headlining) so i don't want to spoil it :-P

Was sort of hoping it would be 'Born Again.' Damn. I want a studio version of that song, dammit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked up plane tickets to Chicago just for this show because I'm solo this weekend, but unfortunately too expensive. Hope it's a good show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vigo said:

I looked up plane tickets to Chicago just for this show because I'm solo this weekend, but unfortunately too expensive. Hope it's a good show.

It's only their 4th-5th show, i am sure they will have much more dates once the music comes out. I want to go but there are 4 opening bands that i really don't care about and i'm going to see Enter Shikari the night before so i don't know if i'll even be able to stand afterwards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2017 at 9:17 AM, Eitan Levine said:

It's only their 4th-5th show, i am sure they will have much more dates once the music comes out. I want to go but there are 4 opening bands that i really don't care about and i'm going to see Enter Shikari the night before so i don't know if i'll even be able to stand afterwards...

The song is 'Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.