Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Will

No Love Lost

40 posts in this topic

Matters, are you able to send me a message thru my profile. I am new to the site so I'm not sure if you can or not. Let me know, if not I'll post my email info. Thanks

Does anyone know whatever happened to this band? This is one of my favorite albums to go back to and they seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet. Maybe at least know if the lead singer is somewhere else?

A thread with Mikel in it and Will was once known as Mattersfool. What were you thinking with that name?

The name "mattersfool" stemmed from sarcasm that my friend and I used often in high school. Instead of something something didn't matter, we would just say "matters" and would generally follow that with the word "fool". Figured I'd change it since nobody would understand, lol

Does anyone know whatever happened to this band? This is one of my favorite albums to go back to and they seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet. Maybe at least know if the lead singer is somewhere else?

Not sure about what happened. I was hoping to hear more from them. You're right about them falling off the face of the planet. 

They broke up. Their lead singer Brad Dills, went on to front the band Star City Meltdown but has since left that band as well. I believe he was working on some new music but he hasn't updated about that in awhile. Man, I remember this thread, it was right around when I started hanging out here.

They broke up. Their lead singer Brad Dills, went on to front the band Star City Meltdown but has since left that band as well. I believe he was working on some new music but he hasn't updated about that in awhile. Man, I remember this thread, it was right around when I started hanging out here.

Never knew about Star City Meltdown. How do they sound compared to NLL?

Pretty much around the same. I think they are on hiatus now as they released an album a year or so ago with Brad. Pretty much if you like NLL I'm sure you would like SCM. He sang on the album Music=War

Pretty much around the same. I think they are on hiatus now as they released an album a year or so ago with Brad. Pretty much if you like NLL I'm sure you would like SCM. He sang on the album Music=War

Cool, thanks. I will definitely give that a listen. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0