Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Will

No Love Lost

40 posts in this topic

Wow...wow....wow! One of the best unsigned bands I have heard in a long, long time. Listen and find out for yourself!:

www.myspace.com/nolovelostlive

Here is a video of No Love Lost for the song "So Long." It's a good video...but I happen to enjoy the other two songs listed on their myspace better. Check out the video:

Mikel had mentioned that he thought it was the 13th. I had spoken with the band and they told me that they have to wait for their stuff to clear through tunecore, which usually takes about 8 weeks.

Hey Mikel, I guess you were right all along...I just bought this album on iTunes, and it states that it was released on April 13th, like you had said.

However, I searched on there for a few days after the 13th and it was not on there. Oh well, I got it now

Almost every song on the album is excellent. The only song I skip is the last one. They still have long way from being a favorite band of mine, but another quality release or 2 might boost them up there. I really hope they last.

Anyone know where you can purhcase thier cd at?. I don't have myspace and I can't find an email address for em. Wanting to get the actual cd rather than download from Amie Street which I will if I have to

Oh...I thought since he clarified Amie Street he was considering anything other.

I can't help you there, but I can email them for you.

That would be great mattersfool. I know it's the way of bands to nowadays release stuff on I-tunes, but I am old school and still prefer a cd.

Hey ChosenOne, I have details of how to get a hard copy, but I would rather email it to you directly. Do you have an email address I can send it to?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0