Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

The Last Place You Look

22 posts in this topic

Damn this is a really solid track. It always amazes me which bands get overlooked in this day and age. This is the first I've heard of this band.

Just bought the CD off of their website and I'm really impressed by it. The 8 songs with 2 filler tracks is kind of a bummer though.

Omar
[^]
:

There is something off with the vocals. The song would be much better if someone who could actually sing, sang.

But he can sing. He doesn't hit any wrong notes. His voice is deeper than most vocalists, but that is why there is another vocalist that hits higher notes, for duet action.

pen
[^]
:

But he can sing. He doesn't hit any wrong notes. His voice is deeper than most vocalists, but that is why there is another vocalist that hits higher notes, for duet action.

Of course he can sing. I can sing too. We both sound awful though.

I liked the vid. Even though I usually don't care for performance music vids, this one held my attention, but I don't really know why. The songs is good too. The harmonies work really well, with one extreme low, and one extreme high. Also, the format for this song seems really unique. Instead of a simple verse/chorus format, all the parts in this song really just flow all together.

I can't believe how much this song is growing on me. At first, I just thought it was decent. Now I am playing it over and over again. It's too bad none of their other songs are this good.

Veritas
:

I can't believe how much this song is growing on me. At first, I just thought it was decent. Now I am playing it over and over again. It's too bad none of their other songs are this good.

You're crazy man.. This song is good but their are at least 2 or 3 songs on their album that are better. But to be fair the stuff I really dig off this album is the down tempo ballads. Take the Time, Hopestar, and a few others.

Just stumbled upon these guys, I reallly like them, was hoping that nobody shared there greatness on here yet haha! they have a kickstarter going even though its already fully funded! Also im linking a video to a song so the newer people can check them out, because the link on this page no longer works(maybe its my firewall at work, but it didn't work on my phone either)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thelastplaceyoulook/thelastplaceyoulook-goes-on-tour-with-10-years

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0